Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Giuliano Fujiwara Kicks



Hey all you new-fangled kicksters! If you know anything about Shoegame, you know that your footwear collection isn't complete without some completely off-the-wall, argueably "not-even sneaker"-esque shoes. I don't know about you, but I love these shoes. They don't look like anything I'd ever consider wearing, and I'm really big on doing the unexpected (even if the unexpected is unexpected by me).
They have a sleek rainboot look that is...honestly...kind of ugly...and I like it. The European flair reeks of modernity...giving the wearer an elegance that many shoes lack because of the orthodoxy that is involved in designing them. I feel as though these will turn heads, raise whispers from onlookers, and hell, who knows...if you're lucky, you may even gain a few new haters. But they are extremely individualistic, and if you feel them, you feel them.


More From Giuliano Fujiwara...enjoy...destroy...Draco Malfoy...whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment