Tuesday, July 21, 2009

R.I.P





The "Nike Air Force 1 Fish Scale Print Pack" will be a part of Nike's Fall 2009 collection. I don't understand how Nike can release shoes such as premium SB Blazers, Yeezys, and premium SB dunks; and then add these atrocities to the mix. Fish scales? Come on. Scales and/or print of any animal do not belong on footwear. I feel like Air Force One has lived its life, and it is now time to just go on to its after life. Remember those days that you just had to have a fresh white and black pair? Air Force Ones used to be the s#!t. They also carried so many different names. It seemed like each city had their own individual name for them. New Orleans--"Gnikes"; New York City--"Uptowns"; Shreveport--"forces" (lol); ???---"ones". So whether you called them Gnikes or uptowns, I think it is safe to say that you probably don't call them anything now since they are not even warm anymore.

R.I.P Nike Air Force 1

No comments:

Post a Comment