Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gucci Flash x Mark Ronson





I know, I know...to dislike anything Gucci is like...fashion suicide...? But, I just can't, in any good conscience, admit to enjoying these shoes. They look like a freaky "Sperry-PF Flyer" hybrid...and if I'm going to be paying whatever astronomical price these shoes are sure to run for, they need to at least look up to par. Now that I have that off my chest, I'll tell you what they are. Gucci and Mark Ronson have done a collab for the Gucci sneaker flash line, which will be offering 18 pairs of men's shoes and 2 pairs for women. They will be opening up their own "flash" sneaker stores in about 7 locations around the world, and will stay open for about 2 weeks. These shop locations are as follows: New York City, Art Basel Miami, London, Berlin, Paris, Hong Kong and Tokyo. If you are feeling these like brail, hit up any one of these fine retail spots, and stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment