Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kid Cudi Album



Yes. This is not a shoe post.



We are attempting to "diversify the porfolio" a little bit. Rather than just sneaker posts, we are going to try to add posts about whatever. Music, Technology, News, etc. Basically whatever the hell we want.



Now don't get it twisted, the focus will still be FOOTWEAR. Don't forget the name...Love Affair With Footwear. Don't forget the slogan..."Infidelity at its flyest." We are still going to stick to the roots....LAWF




That being said. Kid Cudi's album came out today. I don't know about yall, but I've been waiting for this album for a good minute.



I copped it around 11 am today with the homies Bryson (THE lawf artist) and Jamal. We even "broke in" the album Cudi style. Had to do it in honor of Cudder (lol).



But yea...I've given the album one full listen so far. I can never make a full judgement off of one listen; so I will definitely be giving another listen or two all the way through before I can make an accurate judgement.



Expect a review(s) from the homie and LAWF artist Bryson. He will be reviewing Cudi and Jay's new albums.



Also look out for his mixtape. LAWF and Bryson Green will be pushed. The collab is official.


LAWF X Bryson Green


No comments:

Post a Comment