Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More LAWF Sightings





This s#$% aint no joke people. I'm still receiving more and more love each day in reference to these hats. Once again if you want one, send your info to loveaffairwithfootwear@yahoo.com. You will be put on the list. I need just 70 orders to go ahead and make a bulk order. The hat will go for $25. I feel like that's nothing for this wonderful creation. Then again....I may be a little biased (lol).

But if you send your name to the email above, you will be put on the list and have the first chance to buy the hat. This also means you will get yours before anybody else.

Help me push this movement people....LAWF.

Also shouts out to those photo'd above: Bryson Green aka THE Lawf Artist, the partner in crime OK-O-YEA (lol), and Christian Bell.

1 comment: