Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wale--Attention Deficit


Wale's inaugural album, Attention Deficit, just hit stores today. I am dying to cop this album. XXL magazine apparently gave it an "XL" (out of possible XXL) rating. All of my friends who got the leak say its dope. I've been on this whole, "I will not listen/support leaks thing" for a while; and I decided to keep it up for Wale's album. After calling all the big name spots, I finally found it at some small spot in Little Five Points. Hopefully I can find a ride and get it today. This new wave of hip-hop is so exciting. I think XXL's Class of '09 freshman will go down as THE strongest class for years to come...Wale, Curren$y, B.O.B., Asher Roth, Kid Cudi?? Come on now...who's coppin the Wale album....and when I say cop I mean either iTunes OR an actual HARD copy...
P.S.--Sorry for the delay between posts. It's been an EXTREMELY busy year so far. Hopefully all my hard work will pay off and yall will see the results...till then...LAWF.
Snap back samples coming soon....pics coming soon....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEA

No comments:

Post a Comment