Friday, August 14, 2009

Hottest shoes out




K-Swiss is really changing the game up with the release. These will be released later this month on August 29th. These go hard...foreal. K-Swiss collaborates with Partners & Spade. I don't know how much these will retail for, but whatever the price. You need to cop em. With only 266 pairs being sold, you need to hop on these quick. Not only do you get the shoes with your purchase, but you also receive a limited edition ping pong table. Steal? I think so.






That whole paragraph was a joke. Well everything but the limited ping pong table part (lol). Wack?Uh, yea. Anyway I don't know who is going to be unfortunate enough to cop these, but I feel sorry for them. August 29th. I guess Katrina won't be the only disaster to happen on this day now...smh.




I can say that cuz I'm from N.O. by the way (lol).






LAWF

No comments:

Post a Comment