Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Name goes a long way





First off, I'd like to personally apologize for the lack of posts. Its been a while. I, and my team, have been extreeeeeeeeeeemely busy lately. But no excuses.
LAWF Snap back hats have been designed. Me and my polygamists will have a small order; and we will then make the hats available for pre-order. Pics coming soon

Anyway, BBC/Ice Cream will be releasing these in their Fall/Winter '09 collection. Personally, I don't think either pair is that hot. I mean the white ones are aiiiiiiiiiight I guess. These type of releases just prove that its all about the name. A large amount of people will buy these for the simple fact that they are BBC/Ice crean...smh. It's cool though. If you think they are hot, you can cop em here.

No comments:

Post a Comment